2K dog walk for Base Patrons of MCB Camp Pendleton.
The walk is intended to promote animal responsibility in addition to offering a free fun family event.
Schedule of Events:
4:30pm – Registration opens
Goodie bags for first 100 participants
Dog agility course open (dogs must remain on leash)
Vendor and informational booths open
5:30pm – Walk Start
6pm – course closes
6:30pm – Event concludes, venue closes
Las Pulgas entrance: From Interstate 5, take the Las Pulgas exit and head east towards the Las Pulgas gate. Continue on Las Pulgas and then turn right at Stuart Mesa. Las Flores Ranch will be immediately on your right.
Main Gate entrance: From the main gate, stay on Vandegrift for approximately 1 mile until you reach Stuart Mesa/Ash Road.
Turn left at Stewart Mesa and head north for approximately 3-miles. Las Flores Ranch is on your left as you approach Pulgas Road.
Parking: Follow the Race Parking signs and staff/volunteer’s directions to park for the event.
Rules & Regulations:
- All friendly base approved dogs are welcome ( MCO 5000.2)
- Dogs must be leashed at all times
- Leash must be 6’ in length or less
- Please do not let your dog urinate on equipment
- Please clean up after your dog – pet waste bags available at the check-in canopy
- Absolutely no headphones/ear buds allowed
- Event held rain or shine (unless deemed unsafe)
- Pendleton Races has the right to modify the course if necessary for safety or base training exercises
Base Entry and Race Eligibility Requirements
Authorized Base Patrons only are allowed to enter the base and participate. An active duty ID card, dependent card, retiree ID card, DoD-authorized identification card, or a CAC card must be presented to the Gate Guard to enter the base and register for the race.
The general public, guests of base patrons, contractors and other non-base patrons with DBIDS cards are not eligible to race.
Contact us at (760) 725-RACE or email email@example.com
Be sure and check out other exciting Hard Corps Race Series events!