3K dog walk for Base Patrons of MCB Camp Pendleton.
The walk is intended to promote animal responsibility in addition to offering a free fun family event.
Schedule of Events:
4:30pm – Registration opens
Goodie Bag for first 100 participants
Dog agility course open (dogs must remain on leash)
Vendor and informational booths open
5:30pm – Walk Start
6:30pm – course closes
7pm – Event concludes, venue closes
Main Gate entrance:Enter the main gate in the far right lane and veer right towards Wire Mountain. At the stop light, turn left.Proceed on Wire Mountain to San Jacinto and turn left, then follow event parking signs.
Parking: Proceed to the end of Lake O’Neill road and follow directions by the parking staff and Marine volunteers. The venue and race walk start/finish line is located across the bridge on the Peninsula field.
Rules & Regulations:
- All friendly base approved dogs are welcome ( MCO 5000.2)
- Dogs must be leashed at all times
- Leash must be 6’ in length or less
- Please do not let your dog urinate on equipment
- Please clean up after your dog – pet waste bags available at the check-in canopy
- Absolutely no headphones/ear buds allowed
- Event held rain or shine (unless deemed unsafe)
- Pendleton Races has the right to modify the course if necessary for safety or base training exercises
Base Entry and Race Eligibility Requirements
Authorized Base Patrons only are allowed to enter the base and participate. An active duty ID card, dependent card, retiree ID card, DoD-authorized identification card, or a CAC card must be presented to the Gate Guard to enter the base and register for the race.
The general public, guests of base patrons, contractors and other non-base patrons with DBIDS cards are not eligible to race.
Contact us at (760) 725-RACE or email email@example.com