Jul 16-20 | Mon – Fri
Stables Summer Camp
Stables Camp is designed to teach children how care for, feed, groom and ride a horse.
• Camp t-shirt and craft,
• Group Instruction, Helmets ASTM/SEI or bring your own
• Lunch Provided, Long pants,
Location: Stepp Stables
Ages: 7 & older
Closed toe shoes (jeans and boot preferred), Drop Off Camp and is limited to 10 kids per session.
For more info call (760)725-5094
Jul 16- Jul 20 | Mon – Fri
Whether you are a beginner or a novice looking to improve your technique, MCCS Surf Camps has something to offer!
Our instructors are highly skilled surfers that take learning experience of surfing to the next level.
Swimming skills are highly recommended to participate in the surf camps.
Camps run daily with surf instruction and times for free-surf.
- Rash guards
- Beach Games
Location: Del Mar Beach, Camp Pendleton
Cost: $190 per child
Sunscreen and canopies for protection from the sun.
To register and more info call (760) 429-8236
Jul 18-19 | Wed- Thur
2018 Geek Squad Academy
This 2 day academy is dedicated to teaching students in a fun, interactive learning environment about the latest technology in classes such as, Fil production, Digital Photography, Digital Citizenship and Digital Music.
Note: check-in on July 18 at 7:30am.
Location: Bldg 1795 Unit Event Center
Ages: 10 +
Cost: Free for SAC & Teen Center Members. $10 for Non-Members
Click here to register and more info call (760) 763-0649
Following steps for parents.
- Complete Geek Squad Registration through the link provided above
- Complete Geek Squad Permission and Release Form – See Below
- Complete CYP Enrollment Packet (See below) and provide a $10 payment if your child is not already enrolled in Camp Pendleton CYP Programs.
- Return all paperwork and payment to San Luis Rey School Age Care, San Onofre Child Development Center, or Abby Reinke School Age Care.